- Work has been allocated for every day of the week. If you fall behind the workload will become unmanageable.
- You will need to allocate at least 2 hours a day to complete all the work.
- All the work is revision of what we have allready done.
- Please make sure that you mark and correct your own work. The answers are in the back of the X-Factor and I will always provide memo’s for additional work.
- Please check your answers after every Worksheet. I don’t want you to practise the wrong method.
- DON’T CHEAT. You only cheat yourself.
- Please do the work for the correct Grade. Scroll down for Grade 9.
- I will check in with each student over Zoom during the week where we can discuss any issues. Please have a look at https://zoom.us/
- Please click on Timetable link, download and complete. this will help you to organise your day around academic and other activities.
Financial Math: X-Factor Worksheets 3A, 3B, 3C and 3D.
Whole Numbers: X-Factor Worksheets 4E, 4F, 4G and 4H.
Exponents: Remember the LAWS, if the bases are the same and you multiply, PLUS the exponents AND if you divide, SUBTRACT the exponents.
X-Factor Worksheets 11F, 11I and 11K.
Algebraic Expressions: Put the different gangs together. If they are not like terms they cannot go together.
X-Factor Worksheets 11E, 11F and 11G
Percentages: X-Factor Worksheets 8C, 8D, 8E and 8F.
- Additional Work: Looking for more to do??
Financial Math: X-Factor Worksheets 3A, 3B, 3C and 3D. (You have to do at least this)
More challenging: X-Factor Worksheets 3E, 3F, 3G and 3H
Exponents and Scientific Notation: X-Factor Worksheets 7A, 7B, 7C, 7D, 7E, 7F, 7G, 7H, 7I, 7J, 7K , 7L and 7O.
More challenging: X-Factor Worksheets 7M and &N
Algebraic Expressions: X-Factor Worksheets 10A, 10B, 10C and 10D.
Products: X-Factor Worksheets 11A, 11B, 11C, 11D and 11E.
Products: X-Factor Worksheets 11F, 11G, 11H, 11I, 11J and 11K.
- Additional work: Looking for more to do??