- Work has been allocated for every day of the week. If you fall behind the workload will become unmanageable.
- You will need to allocate at least 2 hours a day to complete all the work.
- All the work is revision of what we have allready done.
- Please make sure that you mark and correct your own work. The answers are in the back of the X-Factor and I will always provide memo’s for additional work.
- Please check your answers after every Worksheet. I don’t want you to practise the wrong method.
- DON’T CHEAT. You only cheat yourself.
- Please do the work for the correct Grade. Scroll down for Grade 9.
- I will check in with each student over Zoom during the week where we can discuss any issues. Please have a look at https://zoom.us/
- Please click on Timetable link, download and complete. this will help you to organise your day around academic and other activities.
- Monday: X-Factor Worksheets 6A, 6B and 6C.
- Tuesday: X-Factor Worksheets: 6D, 6E and 6F.
- Wednesday: X-Factor Worksheets 6G, 6H and 6I.
- Thursday: X-Factor Worksheets 10A, 10B and 10C.
- Friday: X-Factor Worksheets 10D, 10E and 10F.
- Additional Work: Looking for more to do??
Week 2: Grade 8 Week 2 additional
- Monday: X-Factor Worksheets: 2A, 2B, 2C and 2D. Week 2 Grade 9 Monday
- Tuesday: X-Factor Worksheets: 5A, 5B and 5C. Week 2 Grade 9 Tuesday
- Wednesday: X-Factor Worksheets 14A, 14B, 14C and more difficult: 14D, 14E and 14F. Week 2 Grade 9 Wed
- Thursday and Friday: Revise Grade 8 Geometry (Meetkunde): X-Factor Module 16 Theory and ALL worksheets. Module 16 Grade 9 Module 16 memo
- Additional work: Looking for more to do??